An air freshener sold at Walmart has been recalled because of the reality it contains an uncommon bacteria that has been connected to no less than one passing, officials said.

The Better Homes and Gardens Essential Oil Infused Aromatherapy Room Spray with Gemstones has the “uncommon and perilous” bacteria Burkholderia pseudomallei, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.

The bacteria causes melioidosis, otherwise called Whitmore’s disease, “a condition that is hard to diagnose and can be deadly.”

A group of melioidosis contaminations has as of late killed two Americans, including a child, as per the CPSC.

Four individuals in four distinct states were contaminated, specialists said. A jug of the spray was found in the home of one of the victims in Georgia, as indicated by the agency.

The agency recalled almost 4,000 five-ounce glass jugs of the spray after the product, made in India, was sold at in excess of 50 Walmart locations — and was recorded on the store’s site.

Specialists ask anybody possessing the spray not to open the jug or endeavor to discard it. All things being equal, clients should twofold pack the perilous product, put it in a little box, and carry it to a Walmart store.

Any surfaces that were presented to the product ought to be sanitized, the CPSC said.